How Can We Help?
Problem with Youtube Stream Files
How to fix the problem?
To fix the problem, here are instructions:
- First, if vlc is still open, close it.
- Then, download this file here and place it somewhere where you can find it easily.
- Next, hit Windows key + R to open the Run command and then copy/paste the following text in the bold font and hit Enter: C:\Program Files\VideoLAN\VLC\lua\playlist This will open the location where all the vlc .luac files are stored.
- Continue by drag and drop the youtube.luac file you created earlier and confirm that you want to overwrite the one which is already present.
- Finally, close File Explorer and then restart EMD and try and play the videos which produced the error before.
Thanks to the whole team of the powerful VLC media player for their great responsiveness.
A Workaround solution is to use Dailymotion or Vimeo files as well as the following formats:
-Input Media Stream :
UDP/RTP Unicast, UDP/RTP Multicast, HTTP / FTP, MMS, TCP/RTP Unicast, DCCP/RTP Unicast, File.
-Input Formats :
MPEG (ES,PS,TS,PVA,MP3), AVI, ASF / WMV / WMA, MP4 / MOV / 3GP, OGG / OGM / Annodex, Matroska (MKV), Real, WAV (including DTS), Raw Audio: DTS, AAC, AC3/A52, Raw DV, FLAC, FLV (Flash), MXF, Nut, Standard MIDI / SMF, Creative™ Voice, JPG, PNG.
Do you still have problems?
If you still have questions or problems with your display or your setting, don’t hesitate to visit our F.A.Q, download our user guide or contact our customer service at email@example.com. We will be happy to help you and we would be delighted to hear your opinion!
Download our software
If you are interested in our Easy Multi Display software, click here to download our trial version.